Move over butter boards! Our version of this trendy charcuterie is of course, a hummus board. Not only is it super easy to whip together, but you can literally add any toppings of your choice! It will look so pretty (almost too pretty to eat!), but that did not stop my husband, as he polished off the whole board in one setting.
As we say in Arabic, Sahtain o Hana! [enjoy in bliss]
- 1 10 oz Baba's traditional hummus
- Sliced jalapeños
- 1 tablespoon Za'atar
- Handful of pomegranate seeds
- Handful of toasted pine nuts or sliced almonds
- 1-2 tablespoons garlic chili oil (we love Fly by Jing's chili oil)
- Handful of mint and parsley, finely chopped
- Baba's Pita Puffs
Step 1: Using a spatula, spread hummus out evenly on board.
Step 2: Sprinkle on Za'atar, jalapeños, pomegranate and pine nuts.
Step 3: Drizzle with garlic chili oil and sprinkle herbs.
Step 4: Lastly, drizzle some good evoo and enjoy with our pita puffs! Sahtain!