In time for the Super Bowl, we're taking on the classic Buffalo Chicken Dip.
Swipe out the cream cheese and ranch dressing with our creamy, dreamy traditional hummus! Not only is it healthy, but so. damn. good. And perfect for game day!
- 1 10 oz Baba's traditional hummus
- 1/2 cup Frank's buffalo hot sauce
- 1 cup cooked rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup of crumbled blue cheese
- Handful of diced scallions
- Baba's Pita Puffs
Step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a medium size baking dish with evoo.
Step 2: Add hummus, buffalo sauce, chicken and blue cheese to a medium pyrex dish and mix well.
Step 3: Bake for 20-25 minutes until the cheese has melted and the hummus is hot.
Step 4: Remove from oven and top with scallions and crumble blue cheese.
Step 5: Enjoy with our pita puffs! Sahtain!