Indulge and be indulged! You will be licking your hands clean after trying our pull apart cheesy puffs! Just in time for the big game, these pull apart cheesy puffs are quick and easy to make and are a guaranteed crowd pleaser.
As we say in Arabic, Sahtain o Hana! [enjoy in bliss]
- 1 pouch of Baba's Pita Puffs
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or any garlic spice mix
- Handful of parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 stick of butter, cut into thin slices
- Handful of mint and parsley, finely chopped
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Step 2: Butter the sides and bottom of a 8 x 8 baking dish.
Step 3: Line pita puffs in rows in dish (I was able to fit in 4 rows of puffs).
Step 4: Mix cheese, garlic powder and parsley in bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Step 6: Between each pita puff, stuff with cheese mix.
Step 7: Add a slice of butter between each pita puff.
Step 8: Drizzle with evoo.
Step 9: Wrap with tinfoil and bake for 20 minutes until cheese has mostly melted. Unwrap and bake for another 5-10 minutes until top is golden and crusty.
Step 10: Remove from oven and sahtain! [enjoy]